If you are not able to export the nessus report as a PDF Report file than then there might be few of the Issues listed below.
- Your version of Java does not match the version of your operating system. You need the 32-bit version of Java for 32-bit operating systems or the 64-bit version of Java for 64-bit operating systems.
- Oracle Java or OpenJDK was installed after the installation of Nessus.
- Oracle Java or OpenJDK was not installed in its default setup folder.
- Reinstall the correct version of Oracle Java or OpenJDK, and then restart the Nessus service.
- If you installed Oracle Java or OpenJDK after you installed Nessus, restart the Nessus service.
- If Oracle Java or OpenJDK was not installed in its default setup folder, use the command that matches your operating system and then restart the Nessus service.
# sudo su - # /opt/nessus/sbin/nessuscli fix --set path_to_java=/usr/bin/java # /etc/init.d/nessusd restart